Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Week 13 - The Desire to Find a Way



Have you ever told yourself, I'll get started next week when I have time. A hundred “next weeks” later and you’re a couple of years down the same road, still getting the same tired results, wondering why you can’t break through, why things can’t be different.

Thoughts like;
"I really want ________, but I can’t because ________________."
"I would _____________, but then ___________ might happen."
"I really need to ______________, but I am too busy with ________ right now to make the change that would free me up and take me to the next level."
"What if _____________ happens – then what?"
"I don't have time to _________."

These patterns become like dead end roads we drive down regularly
The good news is – We can change it, starting right NOW. 
Step out of the role of "I can't do this", and into the role of "I am in charge".

We have to find the strength inside of us.  That PURPOSE.  That DRIVE that lives inside of us.

I was told, if I want one principle to gain success, it is:

THE DESIRE to FIND A WAY to make it happen… 


Because if you really have the DESIRE to FIND A WAY, you won’t be looking for ONE magical THING.

  
You’ll just be READY and WILLING to do whatever it takes to reach your goal.


When you really have the desire, you’ll be willing to LEARN whatever you need to learn to get there.

 
You’ll be willing to WORK however many hours you need to work to get there.

 You’ll be willing to KEEP GOING, when you hit rock bottom, when you suffer setbacks, when it seems impossible.

It’s that self-motivation that can only come when you have a powerful reason. A reason that drives everything you do.
 Find that PASSION inside you.

If our DESIRE to find a way is UNBREAKABLE 
, then it is only a MATTER OF TIME before we reach our definition of success. 

And yes, WE DEFINE success, no one else.
 What success is to another may not be what success is for you or me.

  

The real questions of success are:
 
AM I LIVING UP TO MY FULL POTENTIAL?
 
AM I LIVING THE LIFE I WANT TO LIVE?
 
DID I SETTLE or DID I FIND A WAY?

Repeat to yourself every day:
LIFE won’t always go my way, 
BUT I WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY
There is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.
I WILL ACHIEVE MY GOAL!

I WILL PERSEVERE! 

Everything we want in life is waiting for us, AND SO MUCH MORE! It just requires a decision. It requires COURAGE to make that decision. It requires DEDICATION to commit to that decision. It requires sacrifice along the way. It requires STRENGTH most don’t have to see through all the challenges along the way.

It's time to take charge.

Start now and reap the benefits in 2020.





No comments:

Post a Comment