I've used this recipe and it is super simple and delicious!
Garlic-Herb Crusted Boneless Pork Sirloin Roast
This tender and juicy boneless pork roast is coated in a delicious rub made with extra virgin olive oil, garlic and fresh herbs.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2-1/2 to 3-pound boneless pork roast (pork sirloin)
For the rub:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- Bring the roast to room temperature by removing it from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- Make the rub by combining the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, sage, rosemary, thyme and orange zest in a small bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using your hands, coat the roast completely with the prepared rub. Place on a rack in a roasting pan and pour 1/2-inch of water into the bottom of the pan.
- Roast the pork until a thermometer inserted into the center of the roast registers 145°F, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, tent loosely with foil and allow the roast to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
- Slice and serve on a platter garnished with sprigs of fresh herbs.