While this may be a 30 Minute Meal, there are only about 5 minutes of hands-on prep time. That means that while the pork chops are practically cooking themselves, you can throw together a salad and a pot of rice. Or just sit back and relax, glass of wine in hand.
Easy Herb Lemon Pork Chops
Prep time -
Cook time -
These Easy Herb and Lemon Pork Chops will become a regular on your family’s menu.
Tender and absolutely delicious!
Serves: Serves 4
- 4 (5 oz. each) boneless pork chops
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp crushed (dried) rosemary
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
- Trim any fat from the pork chops. Place the pork chops and garlic in a large bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, thyme and parsley. Sprinkle the salt mixture over the pork chops and garlic, and turn to coat.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the pork chops. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Place the pork chops on the baking sheet.
- Broil the pork chops until just cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with parsley. Serve.
Author: Dara Michalski | Cookin' Canuck