"These small, delicious sandwiches are perfect for any party. They can also be made up the day before, cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. When ready, bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes with the foil on, then uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes." ~Shelly
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 24 King;s Hawaiian Original Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked deli ham
- 1 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- Bake in the preheated oven until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Slice into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Layer about half the ham onto the rolls. Arrange the Swiss cheese over the ham, and top with remaining ham slices in a layer. Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches. Pour the mustard mixture evenly over the rolls.