Finally, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, or CLA, is naturally occuring fatty acid found in beef, that has shown in studies to help in weight loss and muscle gain. Several studies also signs that this fatty acid helps in cancer prevention and reducing tumor growth.
Get to Harter House today to pick up your favorite cut of beef to start benefiting from the heath benefits of steak. Here are some tips to help make your next steak even healthier.
- Choose the leanest cuts by looking for LOIN or ROUND in the name.
- Buy ground beef that’s 90% lean or higher.
- Trim away any visible outside fat before cooking.
- Use low-fat cooking methods such as broiling, roasting, or grilling.
- Eat reasonable portion sizes.
- One 3-oz. serving of beef is the size of a deck of cards or a computer mouse.