Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese MInced Black Olives on a Crusty Baguette

 One of my favorite appetizers to serve.  I first had this at Bijan's Restaurant downtown. ~Shelly


Roasted Garlic
Goat Cheese
MInced Black Olives
on a Crusty Baguette


Ingredients
Garlic Bulbs
olive oil
aluminum foil
goat cheese
minced black olives
Italian bread or sliced baguette

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

 

Cut 1/4 inch from the top of the bulb.

Separate each clove slightly.

Add about a tablespoon of olive oil inside each bulb.

Wrap together in aluminum foil.

Bake about 40 minutes.


I like to toast the bread slightly with olive oil, in a skillet.


I will arrange on a plate so my guests can assemble their own;

Bread topped with goat cheese, and olives, with a garlic clove on top.


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment