This recipe comes from Garlic My Soul Recipe Blog.
Everyone loves Nachos, right?
I know I do! ~Shelly
Type: Appetizer, Quick Meals
Oven Temperature: Broil°
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- 1 bag your favorite tortilla chips
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 block cheese, shredded (we used Tillamook Sharp Cheddar)
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- Preheat oven to broil setting - high. Disperse chips evenly across a baking sheet.
- Drain black beans of excess water and spread evenly over chips.
- Shred cheese and cover entire chip/bean operation liberally.
- Place tray on top rack of oven and broil for 2-3 minutes - keep close watch!
- Rotate, then broil for another 2-3 or until cheese is melted and chips are browning.
- When the cheese is melted to your liking, remove from oven.
- Top liberally with pico, avocado, and sour cream for dipping.